Terms & conditionsLallaboutique.com
Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with lallaboutique.com. On ordering from lallaboutique.com you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Description and price of listed items
4. Your right of cancellation
6. Return and replacement
7. Online Contract Formation
8. Data protection
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see condition 4).
We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you in cleared funds. Lallaboutique.com may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
1. Description and price of listed items:
The description and illustration of the items on our website are reproduced with a view to represent our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations. If there is anything which you do not understand, or wish to obtain further information, please contacting us
We have taken extra care to ensure the prices shown on lallaboutique.com are accurate at the time of placing your order. If, by mistake, an item was under priced we will contact you with the following options:
- Placing a new order with the correct price for the goods
- Cancelling the entire order
- Cancelling your order for the mis-priced goods and process your order for the correctly priced goods
Payment can be made by any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due before delivery and failure. If payment fails your order will be cancelled. Please be aware that if you are using Paypal as your payment method we reserve the right to not ship to unconfirmed addresses. There will be no delivery until clear funds have been received.
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete your order. We aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days, providing further security checks are not required and all goods are available. In the event the delivery address needs to be amended, please contacting usas soon as possible.
Should you want to change the shipping address after the goods have dispatched from us a charge upto the amount of your original postage and packaging cost will be required (a redirection approval is subject to your order and account status).
If you refuse the delivery of your order for reasons under the Distance Selling regulations or you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, Lallaboutique.com will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. By exercising you right to cancel you are required to return the goods to lallaboutique.com. If you fail to return the goods, lallaboutique.om reserve the right to deduct any costs incurred by retrieving the goods from you.
Every effort will be made to deliver your goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and payment is cleared. However, lallaboutique.com will not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Lallaboutique.com will inform you of any delay as soon as possible.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered the risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
On occasions parcels identified as "Failed Delivery" are returned to Lallaboutique.com within 10 working days of dispatch from our warehouse. We will inform you by email, based on the cause of delivery faliure:
- No Answer: The cost of re-delivery will be charged and your order will be dispatched within 48-72 hours, unless lallaboutique.com receives alternative instructions.
- Error in the address information you supply to us at the time of purchase: Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
You have the right to cancel your contract with lallaboutique.com at any time up to 10 days after you receive the goods, in line with The Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel your contract in this time frame you must contacting us
Should you wish to cancel your contract after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to lallaboutique.com at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis-described. The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods. We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items. Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged.
We cannot be held responsible for any returning items that have been damaged in transit.
You cannot cancel a contract for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, except where a fault has been discovered that could not have been identified without unsealing the goods.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 5 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
6. Return and replacement:
At lallaboutique, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We try our best to provide quality products at competitive prices. However, in the event that you wish to return any items purchased, please follow the applicable policy detailed below.
- Faulty items: If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault by contact us. Please include the order ID and your name and date of purchase to ensure your return is processed without delay. Check that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged as we cannot be held responsible for any returning items that have been damaged in transit. Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you.
- Unwanted items: You can return unwanted items within 30 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the items. You will need to pay for return postage cost, therefore we recommend using a posting service that provides proof of delivery and has compensation insurance for lost or damaged goods as returns are NOT our responsibility until they are received by us. Please contacting us for returning details.Unfortunately we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if it used. This is applicable to atomizer and e-liquid, due to reasons of hygiene.
7. Online Contract Formation:
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from lallaboutique.com. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation e-mail to you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively despatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the despatch confirmation e-mail and that have not been despatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and Lallaboutique.com.
8. Data protection:
Lallaboutique.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Lallaboutique.com is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.During security checks we may ask for additional information or documentation to help support the data you supplied.
Lallaboutique.com will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or guardian. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or guardian. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.